Rules and Regulations
Address: Szklarska Poręba ul. Kasprowicza 13 k
Please get to know the rules and regulations for our house.
- The guesthouse "Pod Bukami" provides accommodation and gastronomic services.
- Check-in: from 2p.m., check-out: up to 11:00a.m.
- Room booking is processed by the downpayment of 30% of the full cost of stay within 3 days from the reception booking (done by phone or e-mail). A failure to pay within this period means cancellation of the booking.
- The reception confirms the booking by mail or telephone after receiving the downpayment.
- The downpayment signifies acceptance of the Rules and Regulations of the guesthouse.
- The downpayment is returned fully in case of cancellation due to the fault of the „Pod Bukami”.
- The downpayment is not returned if the customer cancels the booking within 6 days prior to the booked date. In case of cancellation 7 days or more before the date of arrival it is only possible to change the date of stay. Please also note that if you shorten your stay after checking in, no refunds are given.
- The payment for the stay and the climatic fee is due on the day of arrival, or at the latest until12:00 the next day if agreed earlier. Please comply with that obligation.
- Customers of "Pod Bukami" are required to check in immediately upon arrival at the reception. In order to confirm the identity of the customer it is required to present a document with a photograph (Paragraph of 04.10.1974 on the population register and identity cards OJ of 2001, No. 87 poz.960).
- We do not give any information about the personal data of our guests. However, we are required to check in each guest. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- At booking the room the customer determines the time of his stay, in the absence of such determination, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day. The extension of stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported to the reception before 10:00 on the closing date of the room rental. "Pod Bukami" may not accept the guest’s wishes to extend the stay in the absence of vacancies.
- Entry and parking of vehicles is permitted only in areas designated for that purpose. Parking is free, unguarded. The owner of land is not liable for vehicles left, nor contained therein property.
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for the property of the guests left in the room.
- The guests are required to behave quietly from 10:00pm - 7:00am.
- Due to the requirements of the fire protection and general safety it is forbidden to use microwave ovens, heaters, gas appliances, instruments or devices powered by electricity, which are not fixed permanently in the rooms. This does not include chargers, computer or RTV equipment.
- „Pod Bukami” does not accept pets.
- We provide services in accordance with our category. The guest is asked to inform the reception about any faults or lacks within 1 day from checking in. The complaints at the check-out will not be considered. Please also note that we are not responsible for any inconvenience caused due to reasons not attributable to us such as power or water shortages.
- It is prohibited to:
- o disturb the silence by performing or playing loud music without the permission of the management;
- o behave in an obscene or socially unacceptable way;
- o smoke on premises;
- o walk in ski boots or bring skis and other sports equipment into the room.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to people – who are under the visible influence of alcohol or drugs - who behave aggressively, in a manner generally considered vulgar.
- People who violate these Rules and Regulation will be required to leave the property without a refund.
- The guest’s visitors may stay on the premises of the guesthouse from 7:00am to 10:00pm after prior notification at the reception.
- Guests leaving the hotel room should lock the door and leave the key at the reception.
- We charge 50 zł for the lost key.
- The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the "Pod Bukami" guesthouse arising from his fault or the fault of the visitor’s guest.
- Sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, ski boots, bicycles, etc. should be stored only in the areas designated for that purpose.
- Customers who use the services of "Pod Bukami" undertake to respect the provisions of these Rules and Regulations, fire safety regulations and comply with the orders of “Pod Bukami” workers in case of emergency.
- Rules and Regulations are made public by posting on the website, on the information board and in the guest rooms.
- These Rules and Regulations were approved by the owners "Pod Bukami" and are in force from 1 December 2013.